- BreiRijk is Open!!!
- BreiRijk Opens September 27 2012
- ATELIER fijnKNIT NATURAL DYE AND FIBER WORKSHOP SCHEDULE– SUMMER 2012
- Spring, Building the Nest… and Women’s HERstory Month
- Creative New Year!
- OCCUPY YOURSELF & CREATIVE NEW YEAR!
- Little Darling, Everthing is Alright…. and that’s the truth
- For the Times They are A’changin
- THREE DEGREES OF SEPARATION-Plums, Sumi-e & Natural Dye Workshops
- Abundance of Inspiration, Process, and the Yin and Yang of Deadlines
Tag Archives: weven
It’s Spring and light, fresh air, and change comes quickly to our feminine souls, doesn’t it? For the past two months I have been busy building my nest for the new knit/natural dye/ textile supplies shop that I will be … Continue reading
How are the following pics separated by 3 or less links in my world in the past 48 hours? The idea for today’s blog began with homemade plum sauce. Yes, the plum sauce that I was making while procrastinating writing … Continue reading