- BreiRijk is Open!!!
- BreiRijk Opens September 27 2012
- ATELIER fijnKNIT NATURAL DYE AND FIBER WORKSHOP SCHEDULE– SUMMER 2012
- Spring, Building the Nest… and Women’s HERstory Month
- Creative New Year!
- OCCUPY YOURSELF & CREATIVE NEW YEAR!
- Little Darling, Everthing is Alright…. and that’s the truth
- For the Times They are A’changin
- THREE DEGREES OF SEPARATION-Plums, Sumi-e & Natural Dye Workshops
- Abundance of Inspiration, Process, and the Yin and Yang of Deadlines
Tag Archives: breien
BreiRijk opende op 27 september haar deuren met een Tricot Thee – party. We dronken koffie en cava en we genoten van gebakjes van bakkerij Hanssens, één van mijn favoriete bakkers in De Pinte. Het was heel gezellig om tijd … Continue reading
INTRODUCTION TO SHIBORI & NATURAL DYE COLORS: PURE COLORS, THEIR SIGNIFICANCE, AND USE IN FIBER ARTS In this workshop, you will discover the range of pure, deep colors in the color spectrum offered by natural dyes on cotton/linen and wool … Continue reading
It’s Spring and light, fresh air, and change comes quickly to our feminine souls, doesn’t it? For the past two months I have been busy building my nest for the new knit/natural dye/ textile supplies shop that I will be … Continue reading
How are the following pics separated by 3 or less links in my world in the past 48 hours? The idea for today’s blog began with homemade plum sauce. Yes, the plum sauce that I was making while procrastinating writing … Continue reading