- BreiRijk is Open!!!
- BreiRijk Opens September 27 2012
- ATELIER fijnKNIT NATURAL DYE AND FIBER WORKSHOP SCHEDULE– SUMMER 2012
- Spring, Building the Nest… and Women’s HERstory Month
- Creative New Year!
- OCCUPY YOURSELF & CREATIVE NEW YEAR!
- Little Darling, Everthing is Alright…. and that’s the truth
- For the Times They are A’changin
- THREE DEGREES OF SEPARATION-Plums, Sumi-e & Natural Dye Workshops
- Abundance of Inspiration, Process, and the Yin and Yang of Deadlines
Category Archives: Natural dyes
INTRODUCTION TO SHIBORI & NATURAL DYE COLORS: PURE COLORS, THEIR SIGNIFICANCE, AND USE IN FIBER ARTS In this workshop, you will discover the range of pure, deep colors in the color spectrum offered by natural dyes on cotton/linen and wool … Continue reading
It’s Spring and light, fresh air, and change comes quickly to our feminine souls, doesn’t it? For the past two months I have been busy building my nest for the new knit/natural dye/ textile supplies shop that I will be … Continue reading
fijnKNIT Brei-Salon Update, JANUARY 2012 New Meeting Hours Beginning February 7, 2012 nieuwe uren elke 1ste & 3e dinsdag van de maand Open BreiAtelier vanaf 14:00u in de avond tot 22 u breng je eigen wol en je eigen ideëen … Continue reading
With the lengthening of the daylight I’m back from my winter hibernation sabbatical. November is the time of the year when the wool between my fingers and the knitting designs in my head just seem to merge, and I found … Continue reading